Brother G is back in the hospital. So I must be brief.
(1) Do not be missing Jonathan Krohn in video above. Any chance this odd kid has opportunistic parents?
(2) Rush Limbaugh is a carbuncle on the butt of humanity. I believe it is neither Oxycontin nor overeating that has swelled him up but rather an overabundance of hubris. In our community, pit bulls are generally contained by fences. Something for the Republic Party to consider, perhaps?
(3) Timothy Geithner must be very lonely in Treasury, more or less by himself. Send “Thinking of You” cards, please.
(4) Note to event planners: Do not pair up Jon Stewart and Jim Cramer as overnight roommates.
(5) Buy low, sell high. Ooops. You missed it. Sorry. More.
(6) Norm Coleman. (sigh)
(7) The 2012 Draft Sarah Committee met for the first time yesterday in West Haven, CT at the local Denny's restaurant. Yes, that Sarah. Be still, my heart.
(8) Minnesota pro sports teams (and some of its collegiate teams as well) doing swirlies down the loo. Does anyone care?
(9) Michelle Obama’s biceps: booyah!
(10) Update on weapons of mass destruction in Iraq: none.
(11) Do not be missing the one rule for eliminating belly fat.
(12) WaPo editorialist wants Congressional approval of presidential picks, e.g., Emanuel, Summers, etc. So, like, Rove? Did I just hear the door on an empty barn closing?
As you were.